There are numerous debates that go on when it comes to the topic of turning fat into muscle. This is because there are some parties who believe that this is possible while others are a bit sceptical.
The truth of the matter is that scientists have discovered that fat can be easily directly converted into muscles. This comes as good news especially for overweight individuals. It is however important to note that only the “good fat” which a person is born with can be converted and not the “bad fat” that a person has acquired by not exercising enough and over eating.
Is It Actually Possible To Turn Fat Into Muscle?
Although most people would like to have less of it, fat is actually essential for regulating body temperature as well as managing energy balance.
But there are two types of fats you should know about i.e. brown fat which is the good fat that mostly disappears as a person becomes an adult that helps to generate body heat keeping babies warm and burning calories.
The other type is white fat which is the “bad kind” which normally promotes obesity and other health related complications among individuals.
To turn fat into muscle, you have to aim at achieving body composition change to gain muscles and get rid of fat within a short period of time. This normally requires attention to diet and training which can help to make a difference.
Here are my thoughts on turning fat into muscle. You have to focus on:
Nutrition is crucial if you want to turn fat into muscle.
This is one of the places where people go wrong on their journey of turning fat into muscle. Critical changes to your diet are really not necessarily unless you are a person who lives on junk and other unhealthy meals.
- One of the things that you should make sure to consume is sufficient proteins. This is because proteins help to build muscle and also help in the recovery process from volumes of training.
- Essential fatty acids are required in the body for optimal performance.
- Carbohydrates are also needed in the diet as they help a person to get energy that is needed for the workout and other daily activities.
It is also important to count the number of calories that you will be taking in as well as intake of other food groups including carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
You can talk to a professional nutritionist or find resources online or by reading books to come with the ideal diet plan that will work out well for you.
This is also important if you want to turn fat into muscle. This is the primary method of building muscle and it is also an important component when it comes to enhancing physique.
Your program should ideally include heavy compound exercises like bench presses, dead lifts and squats.
- Focus on compound movements when weight training.
- This should also be done together with rowing and pressing movements.
- You can work with professional trainers who will help you work on the muscles in the proper way to achieve the desired results.
There are a couple of cardiovascular activities that can help an individual burn extra fat in the body. All you need to do is pick one and you will be good to go.
Just make sure that you do not have any injuries as you may end up hurting yourself more.
- Cardio is essential for burning fat!
- Turning fat into muscle can be achieved by using a treadmill, jumping rope, elliptical machine or rowing.
- You do not even have to work with a complex program as a simple program where you can lift at least 3 or 4 days a week and take part in cardio on the days when you are not lifting can help achieve great results.
To gain muscles and get rid of fat simultaneously turning fat into muscle, it is important to make sure that you come up with a program that involves cardiovascular work, resistance training and a good dietary program. Resistance training helps to build muscles, while cardio helps to burn off the extra fat.
An ideal diet on the other hand helps to optimize both. This can also include taking dietary supplements. It is however important to make sure that you talk to a professional doctor before you take on any exercise or dietary program to make sure that you do not end up putting your health at risk.
So here are my tips on how you can really turn fat into muscle! Remember, knowing is not enough, you must apply! Don’t forget to share if you liked it.