Paolo Medina is a celebrated proficient Mexican football player. His position is a safeguard as he played as a protector for both the club just as for his country. He is among the powerful player who has speed and athletism to be probably the best part later on.
Paolo Medina began his football venture when he was 8 years of age as he played for the young group of Alcobendas CF which is a Spanish club while he remained there for a very long time and afterward went onto the best Spanish group Real Madrid and he played there for just about 8 years prior to moving to Benfica and Monterrey in 2018.
|Height||5 ft 7 inches|
|Parents||Francisco Medina Mendoza(Father)|
|Net Worth||Approx $500k-$1m|
10 Facts on Paolo Medina:
- Paolo Medina was brought into the world on May 28, 1999, in Orizaba, Veracruz, Mexico.
- His present age starting at 2020 is only 21 years of age and has a brilliant future in the game.
- Discussing his folks his dad’s name is Francisco Medina Mendoza yet there is no data with respect to his mom and he hasn’t uncovered anything about her in his online media too he has a more youthful sibling named Sebas Medina.
- His present relationship status is that he is single and not dating anybody as of now and there is no data with respect to his past lady friends.
- His stature is around 5 feet and 9 inches tall which is about 1.74m high.
- There isn’t definite compensation data with respect to his compensation however his present market esteem is in excess of 300 thousand Euro as he is right now endorsed to Panetolikos for a very long time contact and he went to the club as a free specialist.
- His net worth starting in 2020 is more than $500 thousand Euro from his compensation and from his image arrangements and support.
- He made his public group debut in 2015 when he played for the Mexico under-16 side as he played just one game as of now.
- Discussing his identity he is a Mexican and he is of a Latin nationality.
- Paolo has his own Instagram profile named @paolomedina2 where he has more than 48k supporters and is dynamic in his web-based media.