Meredith Zealy is an American entertainer from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. She perceived as Maggie from the film “The Notebook” (2004).
|Birthday||August 24, 1978|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Parents||Michael Zealy and Madeleine Zealy|
|Husband||Christopher Alexander Ostrow|
|Education||New World School of the Arts|
Meredith’s imperative works incorporate Just Shoot Me! (2003), Bike Helmet Harry (2002), and Good Advice (2001). Besides, she concentrated with eminent chiefs at RADA.
10 Facts on Meredith Zealy
- Meredith Zealy (August 24, 1978) is an entertainer. Meredith is the age of 42 years of age as of now. In like manner, her sun sign is Virgo.
- Despite her uplifted vocation, there is no Wikipedia page for Meredith Zealy at the present time. In any case, as a mainstream entertainer, a small scale bio is written in her IMDb profile.
- Meredith is hitched to her beau Christopher Alexander Ostrow. Truth be told, the couple dated for quite a while prior to getting married in 2009. However, they have not announced any kids to date.
- Zealy tallness is supposed to associate with 5 feet and 6 inches tall. In like manner, she has perhaps the prettiest grin in the business. Moreover, her earthy colored eyes and light hair jumps out in her photos.
- Meredith is a local Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. Essentially, she read in London for certain years. At long last, she got comfortable Los Angeles, California due to per call.
- The entertainer was destined to Michael Zealy and Madeleine Zealy. Her dad was a legal advisor and her mom was a realtor. Also, she has 3 siblings.
- Meredith has a place with white identity. Besides, the American young lady went to the New World School of the Arts, where she graduated as a school valedictorian.
- Zealy doesn’t appear to be keen via web-based media patterns. Truth be told, she is missing from Instagram, Twitter, or TikTok. In any case, she may show up on the stages soon.
- In 2004, Meredith featured in the film “The Notebook” as Maggie. Essentially, she last showed up as Emma Sparks in the 2013 film “Sparkles”.
- The entertainer is a trying woman and fills in as a double. Her most striking works incorporate Little Black Book (2004).