Jade Cargill is a web-based media star and she as of late appeared on AEW as a grappler. Truth be told, she has turned into a web sensation in the wrestling network as she prodded the appearance of Shaquille O’Neal.
She is likewise a competitor and an Instagram model with countless supporters via online media. Cargill is likewise a mainstream wellness master and coach. She additionally came into the features after her sentimental undertaking with MLB second baseman Brandon Phillips became visible.
|Birthday||June 3, 1992|
|Height||5 Feet 8 inches|
|Profession||Model; Athlete; Wrestler|
|Married/Single||Dating: Brandon Phillips|
10 Facts About Jade Cargill
- Jade Cargill was brought into the world on June 3, 1992, and is 28 years of age as of November 2020 as per Famous Birthdays.
- She doesn’t have a Wikipedia page yet you can find out about her with current realities in this article.
- While Cargill doesn’t have a spouse she has a girl named Bailey with her accomplice, Brandon Phillips.
- Jade has a stature of 5 feet 8 inches (174 cm) and she has dark hair alongside athletic physical make-up. She additionally has a load of 75 kg.
- She has an Instagram account with very nearly 400,000 supporters. She routinely shares her demonstrating photographs on the stage. Furthermore, she posts wellness recordings and exercise schedules.
- The model likewise shares photographs of her family, discussing her family and wedded life, she isn’t hitched.
- In 2020, she made her AEW dynamic introduction as she came into the wrestling stage and dropped a stunner by alluding to the appearance of Shaq into the wrestling class.
- Prior to turning into an Instagram model and grappler, she used to play school b-ball for Jacksonville University.
- She is from Florida and is an American by ethnicity. She grew up playing sports and has a ton of involvement as a competitor.
- Other than this, she is a model and consistently posts her photographs on Instagram.