Andy Dalton is a 32 years of age American football quarterback from the Dallas Cowboy for the National Football League (NFL). The competitor drove his school group (Texas Christian University) to triumph in the Rose Bowl in 2011. Ultimately, the competitor was chosen by the Cincinnati Bengals in 2011, he was chosen in the second draft of the NFL. Presently, he played structure Dallas Cowboy.
Andy Dalton has been into football since he was youthful. He played for the Tiger football crew when he was going to his secondary school( Katy High School). As a result of his fantastic presentation on the field, he was named the Greater Houston Area hostile player of the year by the Houston Chronicle. His profession has taken off since. He played for Cincinnati Bengals from 2011 to 2019 and Dallas Cowboys since 2020.
|Height||6 ft 2 inches|
|Net Worth||$35 million|
|Education||Texas Christian University|
10 Facts About Andy Dalton
- Andy Dalton was brought into the world on October 29, 1987, in Katy, Texas. He is 32 years of age starting at 2020.
- Andy stands 6 feet 2 inches tall which is 1.88 meters.
- The player weighs 220 lbs which is 100 kilograms.
- Andy Dalton isn’t single he was adequately fortunate to discover his affection when he was 23. Andy is hitched to Jordan Dalton and the couple has 3 youngsters together. Andy got hitched on July 9, 2011.
- Dalton is the lone quarterback that had driven the Cincinnati Bengals to five continuous season finisher compartments.
- He holds the record for passing yards in a season, passing scores in a season, and vocation passing scores.
- Andy is a tycoon. His persistent effort and commitment have compensated him with fortune, he is assessed to be valued at $35 million.
- Andy is American by identity, he has a place with white nationality.
- Andy is likewise a Founder/President of the Andy and JJ Dalton Foundation.
- Andy loves to share pictures of him and his family through his Instagram account. His Instagram account has 201k devotees.